Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At work with the Foo's Fifi and Fido




Ok so it's the same day, and I went back to Boing Fromage but to one of her other locations at Overdrive Island, cool place and if you know Sydney Australia at all it scarily reminds me of ChatswoodChase...anyway I couldnt resist these pants, called the Sailor Plaid Kit, they come in Capri (and yes I remembered the name prior to purchase :P ) Gaucho pants which are capris with prim attachments sooooo adorable and a normal pair of pants, I teamed the Gaucho with the Grey short version of the Knitted Sweater by House of Zen, which comes in two lengths so cuddly...then off I went visiting Digit and Aleri at X3D and Diversity Hair...mmmmmmmmmmmmm Hair ( you will find out im a Hair-a-Holic ) they were setting up the new entrance to their stores as they have joined both stores together and its a great way to shop hair and clothes yay...Aleri bought out 4 new styles this week and I had to have and I mean HAD TO HAVE Zoe Omg so sophisticated its gorgeous but im planning on showing you that one later, as the other style I bought while there I have on now which is Crimson which is also Fabulous and looks wonderful with another of ESSENTIA's Hair Roses (Grey with Black tips ) Ok so Im at work for the past few hours and it's been busy busy busy, lots of things have happened as usual I have swapped outfits at least 10 times to model for customers, which I love doing as it realy does help in the purchasing process to see an item on sometimes, and so I was taking a time out with my Foo's :) well realy they are Zen's Foo's but I named them lol Rend Bertrand my Sexy man built them for her and they rock, they get many oohs and ahhhs at the store and Im proud as punch, even though he cringes everytime I call them Fido and Fifi *giggles*, but at least he won in one thing he has built and that is 'The Sasy Rose" pictured in past posts, that I cant change as he did make it for me originaly lol, anyway yet again I have spent the day basking in the glory of the wonderful creators in SL New Ones I discovered today Like Boing Fromage, Old Ones I refamiliarised myself with like Space Romantic and the ones I share experiences and admiration for every day like Rend and Zen and Fiachra and Aleri and Digit (oh God her new releases *drools*)anyway enough rambling for now I have to either have a nap as its now 10am and you know what time i started lol or some more work to do lol I doubt i'll be napping

xoxoxSasyxoxox

0 comments: