Sunday, January 28, 2007

A New Day




Ok so I just signed in and suprisingly its after midnight my time and Fiachra is still awake YAY, so he tp's me to the location of his new store he is opening which is ESSENTIA Bridal, he has been making the fantastic hair roses for a few months now and we have so many friends and customers getting married or having been married in SL and we have seen many bouquets and it was the obvious next step for Fiachra's Roses ........today im wearing the wonderful new leather pants by House of Zen and the top of the sexy Lacey dress also by House of Zen with prim seduction shoes (SM again lol) and Hair by Old Gravy and the black tipped Grey Rose by ESSENTIA in my hair :)...So anyway Im standing here as he puts out his new store and plays with texture placement , which believe me is a nigh mare as Fia is soooo crazy lol we can go shopping and he will see a vendor or somethign and tell me they used 3 to many prims to make it or that beam in the ceiling is an inch lower than the others , drive me crazy YUP do I adore him like Crazy YUP :o) his new store is in Sanggae 83,197,53 but his Hair Roses are still at his main store at Hinode Shima, thank goodness because I would miss him like craaaaazy anyway I have no clue what today brings its been an interesting couple of days past but not realy that interesting lol just kind of fast and furious, but I will keep you posted Oh and I just finished watching 'the day after tomorrow" wow what a Movie highly recommend it

0 comments: