Monday, January 29, 2007

Like a Virgin (but only like :P)






Its 10pm Monday Night and I woke up in a Glorious mood :) First off Free Hair which you know rocks my world, I already Had the Naturals and Burgundy Packs but Elika Gave her group the Willow pack as a Gift YAY...Zen (House of Zen )also hours earlier released Ladies Leather Pants in 3 extra colours than the Mens ones so we get 6 they get 3 neeener neener neeener lol and the White are to die for , I have them on with the Tiffany top by Nyte and Day(giggles I TOTALY coveted this top and so glad I got the set finally a few weeks ago, see when Hinode Shima was being built one of the builders Trinatie Nolan (Trinatie Nolan Techniques pogoda 19 @ Hinode Shima) was wearing the set and she looked awesome, she loved it so much she didnt take it off for like 3days but her mind was on the build lol , back then I didnt know her well enough to be like where did you get it and go off and get the same outfit... I try not to do that with my friends, they by all means can buy what I wear , but sometimes I like to just leave it as 'YOU LOOK AWESOME' so anyway that was like 5 months ago so I thought once I did actualy see it in Nyte&Day that it would be ok lol I bloody hope so or she might chop me up into pieces and bury me at a build lol ), My White steel shoes by yes you guessed it Prim Seductions (why I love SM shoes so much is they include walk that is a great one same as my ao and it means I dont wear my AO much at all lol ) Black tipped White Hair Rose by ESSENTIA and Tessa by ETD is another fantastic GIFT we got this month from Elika so yes except for the burnt bits and my Mezzanine Bangle Im all White and loving it...did a bit of running around SL when I got up and came across the Yadnis free emotion hud LMAO soo funny I always wondered how Babyboo made those faces for her posters for Here Comes Trouble, which reminds me she released Hair yesterday too woot* so Im going to jump off my Tai Chi mat at the Docks of Hinode Shima and go to her store I think, I love these mats we sell them on the top floor of House of Zen and if you like Tai Chi you will love them 200L and full animated Giftable and Modifyable Mat part so you can retexture it to match your home and by the water is awesome ...YAY what a day im excited are you ? :P

0 comments: