Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Starts Again (lol)

Ok so today is a brand new SL day and I had been stressing about my blog for ages , because well everyone seems to do everything so well already, plus the other thing is I tend to give all my ideas away lol. So I'm done with the stressing and have decided to do it how and when I want to, because well hell it's My Second Life right? The heading says Bias and well it will be, I work in SL I have an awesome job and I love it, and lucky for me its for a fantastic clothing store, House of Zen...so for the most part unless an event, with which there isnt a suitable House of Zen outfit to wear i'm pretty much in HOZ day and night,not that that stops me from shopping oh lord no lol, but lately I have been reworking my house of Zen sets to incorporate my vast inventory, so through out the blog there will be outfits comprised of a few designers as well as House of Zen and that is what the fun is all about, so hopefully you will like what i Type or you wont *shrugs* cant please everyone, if I could i'd be in politics .

0 comments: