Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Window Dressing!!!



I started the day SL time is now 520am my time 1220am the next day :P, Zen brought out a new CHECKS set last week which is so cute and Retro, bustier top and (my minds a frigging blank on what 3/4 pants are called right now dammm) pants :P, so anyway the pants are white with the same trim as the top and I wasnt in the mood for white pants this morning, but I wanted to stay Retro so I went to skirts and threw on what was actualy a bargain in theme wear that is so versatile its worth grabbing, you know those fluke SLB buys you get lol, it's called WM Harry Potter Uniform Skirt (told you it was theme and its a great lenth for a flex skirt)So I teamed that up with the HoZ 'Checks" top and some other favs...SM flutter in white satin/black (got to love Sylfie Minogue shoes) and hair is Darkchyld by Old Gravy love love love that hair even when i had to climb down a rusty ladder to get it lol,my white with black tips Hair Rose by ESSENTIA threw on my Black and White Jade bangle by Mezzanine which I have had for so long now its in nearly every pic in my inventory lol Rend comments on it all the time as he has bought be jewelry, thing is until the last big update not only did I wear it for looks but also because it had my orbit script in it *giggle fits* not that I ever used it but it was kind of reassuring knowign I had it, anyway Mezz now has a full range of that jewelry and hee hee I dont have t shop far he has a pogoda on the island I live and Work at lol (pog 20) ok so I am sorted and I go to my trusty search (trusty if its not a thursday, and day after updates) and type retro lol yeah yeah boggles the mind how involved my days are, scrolled down because the first few stores i frequent all the time and Im a firm believer in hitting the list from the bottom, and I tp to one place that looks promising..great name and pretty logo , gets all excited..lands and um ok relooks at list and thinks 'isnt fromage cheese ?" now its after midnight and we know already I dont know what those pants are called so fromage is either cheese or it isnt but still I was curious so off I went and glad I did ...Miramare 176, 161, 27 (PG), now if you knwo Tableu which if you dont you have to go there too lol, well this place has many of those same stores so that in itself was cool as I like them alreadybut I had never seen this store before and wow what a layout for such a tiny shop i was loving it, it suited my mood they had taken real effort to capture a theme and it felt liek all those old Movies where you saw groups of peopel standing around watching TV through electronic store windows because they couldnt afford one of their own, so I was stoked and then looked aroudn a bit after getting hit on by some random guy (bah nothing worse than someone standing that close in a litle store ) anyway next door another cute store where i fell in love with this cute cameo set ( I had actualy uploaded a cameo texture 2days prior to do something similar, so I was sold lol, and then I got realy annoyed with myself because I realised the name of the store "Space Romantic" was the name of my fave Catseye glasses, but stupidly as I had bought them a billion light years ago on SLB I had never thought to look them up as a Store (pfft smacks myself, dont you hate that, thing is when your new you can love stuff and you dont yet know all the little ways to find the creator so you just dont...SM freebie shoes were my fav and it took me months to stumble across them in world lol lucky I made up for that error quickly lol ) so anyway this is my first hour in world today so I best be getting my Retro Booty to the Store and do some work, Make sure you go and have a look at the places I mentioned you wont regret it even if just for a nice walk around a sim where people take pride in showing their creations :O) have a truly great day xoxoxSasy xoxxo

0 comments: