Sunday, February 18, 2007

Corny but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS








It was of course Valentines day I had on my New Gown by Girlz-4-Lyfe (pogoda 1 Hinode SHima/House of Zen) My Heartbreaker shoes by White Rabbit, and I had my Man Rend , He had spent all the day before building with my Friend Fiachra and they I landed in what looked ot me like a simple street with beautiful streetlamps along the road until things properly rezzed and I realised our History was set out along that street...Pictures from as far back as when we met, showing images of Happy times, Fun Times and yes even sad times to show that we got through them all together and then at the end we turned a corner (lmao I just got the significance of that just then but shhh dont tell him im that silly ) and the ground was gone only starfilled sky surrounding us and below the earth, lol yes folks he made me Heavenso thank you my love Rend for making me still all glowy since and well damm nervous as hell realy as the whole concept starts to kick in lol we are getting Married in SL when I have no clue but why ? well I know why and I hope everyone out there gets to feel the why everyday

xoxox Sasy xoxox

0 comments: