Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snapzilla the Shoes that ate a Sim





I remember my first few weeks in SL and the little things you learn, one important thing is picking up after yourself, never was that lesson brought home more than when the owner of the sim I was a regular at asked me why I had 30+ prims on the land? I was dumbstruck as I always picked up my boxes when unpacking :(( well he did a hunt and found them lol I had dropped an earring, damm the littlest things seem to make the biggest mess lol but I have new big prim count items now and today Im wearing the latest on my feet ...YUP the Shoes that could sink a Sim 244 prims each shoes I Kid you not and arent they FABULOUS ...Im wearing them here with Leather pants by House of Zen , Boostier from the Hotpants set by House of Zen...Hair both styles by Old Gravy, Tattoo by ALFIE Boxer (pogoda 6 at Hinode Shima..love this tattoo) and Hair Rose and Earrings and Bracelet by Essentia (more huge prims believe me its Fiachras new obsession to make things to the prim limit lol )The Shoes are from White Rabbit and are absolutely fabulous and they have SHINE not Bling ..dont realy see that in the pics but they are realy awesome I love the detailing on the heels especialy , other great shoes can be seen on her site thats in the links portion of my blog so check her out also she is the feature designer at Gurlywood this fortnight (thanks to Six Kennedy for giving New Designers space in her store YAY Six ) ok thats enough from me for the day I think Ciao for now Groovers

xoxoxSasy Scarboroughxoxox

0 comments: