Saturday, February 3, 2007

Secret Squirrel Business Shhhhh










ok in no particular order you can hopefully work it out from the pics lol, jsut pretend its a puzzle board :p So I started off the day as I like to try to at least once every few days under water ...now some of you that know me will say "suuuure you fell in again didnt you" but i swear it was intentional, Rend says I have a water fetish lol anyway fetishes are a whole different kettle of fish ooo fish shakes my head to focus...Ok so i was under water with my dolphins wearing black leather pants from Hoz and a backless gown top from Pixeldolls, reason being a bought a skin from there a million years ago and a body map tattoo of a geisha and hadnt even tried it on till today and WOWZA a gazillion stars for that creation and thank god I had that dress to show it off handy them being from the same store lol, so then i waved by to my little friends who often go naughty and try and escape the island and land back in my inventory , but they rock my world got to love dolphins you can ride in the water or fly in the air and set to either only you ride or anyone ride and wander and follow options they realy bring joy to little girls ive let ride them through House of Zen lol probably annoyed some customers but the little girls had a ball so thats all that matters right :) oh and the same way I had to find Magical Dolphins you will need to look in SLX or SLB and then go to the store once you find creator because not even properties is working on them right now...ok so sitting water dolphins amazing tattoo and Hiar by Goldilocks called Coif a bargain at 50L in her sale pyramid lol ...ok so i got off my leather pants clad bum and went about my day spent some time in the store helping customers and checking out the pogodas for new stuff Trinatie Nolan Techniques (pogoda 19) has designed the bestest baby furniture with an asian theme a must have for all you sl parents that love asian furniture and want to take that into the nursery, or even better for Gifting for baby showers and what not...ok so then a group of us went to Nomine and omg LAG LAG LAG but not Nomines fault SL was rife with it my friend Annie Barnard (one kick ass wedding co-ordinator in sl) bought a few outfits from nomine I already have all the ones I love from there like the divine Lilith, Mil2 and Illyria One and Two love them they rock , then i followed with annie the baby furries (Vennix and Meko) each day spent with cubbies is fun to be had, also Mika the adult furry He rocks my world too and walked over to the Material Squirrel section , YAY I had forgotten they were there and had desperately wanted to get the skirtts I had seen on Second Style Fashionista blog for ages but every time I planned the TP something came up...so off I ran and I have no idea if I pushed people out of he way in my rush (remember lag :P) so I scooped them up all four of them and Annie got some too hell even Meko grabbed a set and HE is a HE lol baby furrys rock ...and while V and Mika ooo'd and aaaaa'd over their new wings we planned the next trip which was me to take Annie to Old Gravy lol yep again off I went lsot Mika and V on the way but Meko joined us and Annie grabbed a few hair dos and then had to run off to bed as she is on different timezone.

Then next stop for me was Hinode back to the island I went to catch up with Rend who was busy building more water for the island lol (secretly I think he tries to put water every where to make me smile HUUUGE, got to love that in your man I know I do )Meko went to join V at some event at Heaven and Hell (an awesome club where peopel actualy talk, no shit its true ) so while Rend was busy making water I dove into my inventory and made a splash of my own wooohooo NEW SKIRTS I lvoe this idea of skirts to have that dont actualy belong to sets as I have tops I love to wear from House of Zen and even Dresses I like to wear the tops of with Pants and Now can Mix them up with longer skirts too YAY , but then I realised even though copy/mod No Transfer I had two of the same skirt and realised with the lag and the freezing I had bought two of the same :( so I IM'd the creator kala Bijoux (who replied a few hours later and returned my 100L which rocked but accidents happen in sl if she hadnt or had been capped ah well) and as I was typing an explanation I put one on and OMG the pics the blog nothing does these skirts Justice like having them on oh god I was loving it as I twirled around and dove back into inventory and put on a Green short Knitted off the shoulder sweater by House of Zen ..these skirts are incredible and you get 3 styles single layer, full, and layered i dotn even know what the others look like yet I dont care I LOVE the full skirt enough....So there I was feelign like a gypsy in my fab skirt my top and my dark green hair rose by Essentia but needed the perfect hair to pull it off and what do gypsys have but curls so i ran to my gurl6 folder and pulled out on of my all time Favs Beautiful Mess in Strawberry, I so Love this hair as it was my first Fabulous prim Hair,(unfortunatly I was one of the slow to find Gurl6 as a Newbie, had bought a few others before that but nothing compared to that style so I always consider it my first) which made Rend happy as he fell in love with me as a red head (thanks to Six :P ) So now I was feeling all primped up I wanted to go somewhere new and I had been given a folder of landmarks of nice places in sl which ironicly I named one the same in my inventory but I thought lets see if anywhere I havent been and I found the perrrrrfect place........................................

Serenite Gardens we landed in a snow covered sim and it was lovely on landing, ice sculptures behind us and lovely trails of bridges and paths and wouldnt you know it GYPSY Wagons lol it was fate I tell you so we strolled around and I had lag again so I told Rend to explore, come back and wouldnt you know it 'Honey I found a Pirate Ship " LMAO (I told you the man is obsessed) but this pirateship isnt just any pirate ship its "THE" Pirate ship, the one he covets and I tp daily to RELIC to see if its released yet, so of course thats what I did but alas no, could have saved myself the trip though on looking at the wonderful creator of Serenite's picks I found that He and the Amazing creator of Relic are great mates :D love that about SL so it was no coincidence too that ther were fat little sofas in one of the stores on the sim lol we have those at our house too and they are awesome Multiple poseball animations love them love them love them, so anyway looking aroudn these cute little stores one is full of jack-O-lanterns with intricate carvings and Yummy Skins is also there, but the one thing that I adored was the cutting Garden a little section of many many wonderful flowers and plants that as a dream of the owner are available free to everyone ( jsut right click more and take copy ) such a unique and lovely idea , so click click click I went as I love the idea of them and I tend to have stuff in folders that comes in handy when someone in my box says things like "Sasy I need an Elephant" (yes I have one :P ) We spent more time enjoying the sim together and met a nice girl that also Coveted the Pirate ship and was eagerly like Me and Rend waiting on its release, then we came home to where we are now and I changed becauswe I just had to put on another of my new skirts lol.
.....................................
So now Rend and I are at the Volcano He bought me for Christmas with the hidden Grotto, at the Beach at Hinode Shima,I have one another of the amazing skirts by Material Squirrel with the black knit top by House of Zen, Hair is Population reduction by Old Gravy :) (he loves me enough to not stay red allll day lol ) Black tipped Grey Hair Rose by Essentia and He is in lol he hates that Im doing this Shirt by Naughty, Shoes by Shiny things (wish someone would explain to me the chain and locks unless its feminist retaliation for the chained to the kitchen sink :P, which I tell people it is anyway lol ) Jeans by House of Zen and the cream sweater underneath by House of Zen from the 'professor' set ..........................while typing all of this and yes I talkk lots and lots and lots I got to see about the new group Fashion Consolidated which is a fantastic concept to save all of us full group people from missing out on other groups new releases, it is already jampacked with designers and customers all wanting to be part of it, so If you get the chance join up and you will find many big names and new names you ahvent heard of before and be able to realy enjoy what SL is all about NETWORKING to the MAX, thank you to Honey Fairweather for this awesome idea, it realy is going to be a great New year and shared by many now thanks to her, the concept is going to be like getting SecondStyle, PXP, Second Man and all those other fabulous blogs delivered in world in a notice lol ...ok enough for now signing off Hope I didnt bore you
cuddles and Kisses xoxxSasy (From House of Zen) xoxox
P.S though the other pic is totaly random that is Fia in his Model for Essentia skin and shape but take note when your friends are silly to begin with DONT give them EMOTE HUDS omg that face lol and take note also dont try and take sounds out of things you didnt make his face got stuck LMAO its true what your mamma said lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Dark Fields 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks