Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Busy





Ok so as the title suggests Ive been flat out busy the last two weeks and have neglected my blogging duties lol so I apologise for that, dont know who im apologising too but I can dream your out there :P . Yesterday I spent a few hours with Grazia Horwitz from SecondStyle Blog, she came by House of Zen and was talking about needing some pics for an upcoming article she is doing in RL so as I had some of the clothing that she has we zoomed off and jumped over to the Opera House, if you ahvent been GO NOW, DONT WAIT look up Sue Stonebender in Search and use her picks lol its how I always get there. So we both Dollied up in our Marie Antoinette inspired X3D Gowns and struck a pose, now as the article isnt released and they arent my pics :P you will just have to believe me when I say it looked awesome, and if you ahvent seen the range by Digit Darkes then you are Missing out big time they are simply put FANTASTIC ...then we shot off with Fiachra who had by now joined us and took some shots in silks lol and Vennix was a good furry Master lol too fun, Grazia needed some "Fantasy/Lifestyle" shots and well jsut lucky I happen to have a Masters throne in my inventory lol (dont ask :P ) so afater we giggled all exposed to the world in those outfits and silks realy dont leave much to the imagination ...we jetted over to Midnight City Bridge and this place is awesome for taking pics at as the skyline of the city is wonderful great build whoever you are...I was exhausted by then at 544am to even think to look so my apologies lol by the third time Miss Grazia had crashed I got Fia to jump on the pose ball so I cud have a pic of us im wearing the House of Zen Boostier set Hot pants and the top is called Cow Top, WHY ? I have no idea, I call it my censored top, because to me it looks like someone put a censor label over a picture, Grazia wore the boostier to the Hot Pants I was wearing and the Leather Pants in black also by House of Zen and again as they are article shots I havent included them but trust me she looked Smooking Hot, My Hair is by Diversity and is the Brats set and Fia is wearing his favourite Cowboy outfit that I cant remember where he dragged me to, to get but lol Im sure he woudlnt mind it if you Im'd him lol I can jsut imagine my IM box if that happened giggles*

The other FANTASTIC thing I wanted to share with you is House of Nylas Peacock Lingerie *DROOLS* as you can see in the enclosed pic of her pogoda(14 at Hinode Shima/House of Zen ) its divine and I jsut had to get it, talk about something that makes you want to walk around in your underwear *sheesh* Mind you I have told everyone its a bikini lol and as Nyla agreed its what makes you happy, and strutting around in this outfit sure made me that :P I think it made Rend happy too lol in the pic im wearing House of Zen Kerper dress in black and the same day a new store in SL opened called Punch Drunk and they sent a pic through Fash Con and I had to race over and get the set that included those socks woot pirate socks lol worn in the pic with White Rabbits SNAPZILLA .....So if you get a chance to come by the island and scoop up the lingerie from Pogoda 14 and you have to check out all the sexy leather in mens and womens at House of Zen the pants are the bombdiggity

love ya lots Sasy Scarborough

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GEEZ Sasy... you can use them... wtf... they aren't the mag's pic... we made them! and they are bloody hot indeed! Too bad i discovered this post only now hehehe. I did send them full perm didn't I?