Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Friends and Music and Hair Oh My









So it was a long day yesterday and it ended in Fiachras sky platform as he continued to set up his new posters and such for his new Bridal Bouquets and Accesories stores , and My poor Rend got so sleepy that well..you can see how desperate he was to lay down just by the picture, the things men do huh lol...So we all went to night night land and then in the morning which for me was about 3 hours later I came back and it was time to do some work lucky me Zen had released more new items My Goodness she has been a busy little bee lately YAY New Robes jsut in time for Valentines day and these gorgeous pants two types charcoal grey with black belt and then the same again with a stunning asian floral motif down one leg soo yummy so a few hours in the store and we were off me in the Asian Motif pants and Kerper tube top both by House of Zen and then a Jacket layer of the tiffany set by Nyte and Day Pixie Hair by ETD and my new hush hush not yet released Earrings and Bracelt by Essentia and of course to top it off Burgundy hair rose by Essentia and Deep Red Shoes by lol guess who yeah yeah Sylfie Minogue strikes my feet again, but Im jsut biding my time until there are more and more shoes by Luve Shacks White Rabbit ...so off we went me and Fia and Vennix and Meko to enjoy the wonderful and amazing talent of Edward Lowell and if you have not heard him play in world then you need your head read, he is UBER talented and such a Gentle Soul, his Musical Talent is far beyond jsut the guitar he plays on stage and often he is joined by other musician friends of his, he plays his own music and yes one of his songs is famous for being written in IM ..his gig was at the new and wonderful Sterling Vineyards a Bridal Sim that also enjoys promoting live music yay to Cyrene for putting together a wonderful evening...after Ed a Musician I hadnt heard before got up his in world Name is Capos Calderwood and he was fantastic also his music was a mix of humour and real awakening to me as an aussie, he has a wonderful song called Guadalupe and it realy made me realise that not only did 9/11 hurt many people at the time and aferwards through destruction but the aftermath of things that other than high security at airports (which pisses me off when people bitch about that, I traveled across the states a year ago and I must have been taken aside and had to wait etc for a female to frisk me no less than 9 different times due to lots of small stops and airline changes and not once did I ever think it was inconvenient because if it stops or deters one person so be it) but his song made me realise other things like where he sings about and how little changes effect in HUGE ways, so thank you Capos for opening my eyes all the way across the world http://alexwhitmore.com/ that is his rl website which includes his music and info about him so I hope you take the time to listen and he is also very very funny, one of the best things about SL is the live music oppurtunities we get to share and indulge in so make sure you not only check events for things like clubs and prizes and sales (still do that though :P ) but check out LIVE Music, and be generous because once in a while and this was what I did today I said you know what I'll tip my Hair to them lol we can allwait a couple of days for new clothes or shoes or hair etc but you dont have to tip big just something to say you know what you rocked my world and your talent is appreciated.... same way you do with the designers of SL everyday by buying their products, which on that note reminds me, if you do ever see a letterbox or notecard taker in a store where you enjoy the product or atmosphere drop them a line saying just that , it realy does make them warm and fuzzy that you went that extra step...after the gigs Meko wanted some pics of his 'Friends" and well as corny as we are we saw a couch and had to do the pose thing lol and yeah im still singing that silly theme in my head its been roughly 14 hours now blast it lol have an awesome SL day and oh P.S the other pic is Our Home covered in Rose Petals My Guy did that for me the other night and well I jsut wanted you all to go Awwwwwwwwwwww jsut like I did, was wonderful to be treated to something like that for absolutely no reason other than he loves me :o) blows kisses to Rend and you all be safe be well and remember Manners are Free

xoxox Sasy xoxox

0 comments: