Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shopping and Space






Started off in my fab new jacket from the mens section at last call, teamed up with Hair by HCT Hair Rose by Essentia, the NEW ladies version fo the mens dress slacks in Grey from House of Zen, shoes by SM and a cute latex bra in silver by X3D..grabbed the boys and went to check out Escape, now I havent been here before that I remember and thanks to the FashCon group I was able to check it out and i sooo glad I did ..I ended up buying a few things and one of them was her latest outfit which she has also put in the lucky chair and as you all know my guy loves pirate ships so an out fit with skull and crossbones that is also so cute was jsut the thing for my inventory so YAY Escape, the outfits are realy cute and realy well priced and the stores themselves are layed out well enough to be able to stay in there fore more than 5 mins argh I hate stores I just want to throw myself off the nearest balcony because I cant breath in them ..so I changed and we went to find Nicky Ree because Fia had fallen for Lance lol so off we went in search of the outfit that I swear we went to 3 of her stores and could not locate and eventualy he found it in the 4th so peeps when you send notices saying in this store only make sure its in that store :P anyway it was fun and we got the most awesome freebies from her main store NASA space suits ...no shit the real deal and they are soooooooo cool, so we hopped over to the adidas store because by now Fia couldnt wear his Becks with shorty shorts lol and rolls my eyes he iddnt have socks (cringes at even wanting to wear socks with them ) and as you can see by the time we got to hearts desire he was in make Sasy crazy mode lol
so after that we suited up and went exploring and found the most awesome International Spaceflight Museum ...my god this place was incredible im not usualy a prim counter thats Fias department but DAMMMMM, and I have to say its when yo see builds like this that are purely there for passion of the owner no money made just somethign they HAVE to make in sl and share I am always impressed so take the time ladies and gentlemen to visit that and the startrek museum and other wonderful little passion inspired places in SL because as goofy as we all look we had fun and we were inspired and thanks again Nicky Ree for your awesome free suits

0 comments: