Wednesday, February 21, 2007

yaba daba doo





Well it was a chore filled day yesterday lots of things had to be done and well some things had to be sorted out which kind of sucked...I was attacked in a store last week and I think I may have mentioned already three hours of landmarks and notecard spam..thing is when it happened and I couldnt do anything history continued flooding my inventory was filling by thosands faster than i could trash them and my first thought was to ban those responsible from teh island so they couldnt cause more drama, well silly me didnt think that they would hunt down my first land where Rend and Fia and Hoz all have landmark givers to main stores and Rend has his Lava Fountain on display :( but I tpd over there yesterday and foudn myself trapped I thought I was lagigng or had landed off course but into cam view i realised that these people had erected gigantic prims of their group logo with gun iimages onto every vacant metre of my land covering it completely and entrapping any potential customer that might have unfortunatly tp'd in ...I was horrified, not for me I dont care about what it did to me but I do care that peopel that might have shown interest in my friends products were probably either horrified at what they landed in or worse disgusted, anyway the Lindens came to the rescue and fixed as luckily enough for me these attackers as smart as they think they are used their own ids to make the prims so now its all noted on lindens files etc so Yay thanks again Lindens ...so after allthat drama I wanted to go do something silly and fun and I love to go to Bedrock as the Flintstones are my all time favourite cartoon and Bedrock in SL rocks lol you have to go if you havent been it is so well done and the time and energy to recreate the real plants and imaages not just cop out and put out normal sl plants is awesome so thank you to the creators of Bedrock for loving something so much to share it with us in world ...there is a Quaarry and a Ferris wheel and a drive in Cinema (wish i could get bloody movies to play for me one day yes and then blah , but thats in general nothing to do with Bedrock lol ) and there is even Bowling that is 25L and so funny as you can see Meko and Rend and Vennix playing in the photos, Fia and I opted out as Mouse look isnt my friend lol and even though you realy cant see much of what im wearing its the kaitlin rust top with black leather pants both from House of Zen and Vivid hair by Diversity with Rusted Rose by Essentia :) have a good day all and remember if your going to be so silly as to attack people in SL limit it to one shot and done dont stalk them or try and destroy their income and homes as this wasnt my income effected it effected other innocent parties, and I will try and remember that even though we were verbally ridiculed in public and I stood up to them that that doesnt mean they arent packing some crazy ass weapon that willeffect my life for days after :(
xxoxox Sasy Scarborough xoxoxo

0 comments: